Easy Office
LCI Learning

New income tax efiling site not opening in chrome and ie

Page no : 2

kanagaraj (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (793 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Dear All,

Whatever the browser the OS must be Win Xp SP 3, or above version then only the site works.

regards

CA. Prakash Dugar (CA) (656 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

Not able to upload PFX DSC Signed XML.  In IE it gives a Session Expired Error. E Mailed and spoke with the Efiling Customer Care. No solution. In Firefox DSC signing with PFX File is not working.

Sanjeev Narsinghani (PROPRIETOR) (21 Points)
Replied 05 December 2012

Originally posted by : PRAKASH DUGAR

Not able to upload PFX DSC Signed XML.  In IE it gives a Session Expired Error. E Mailed and spoke with the Efiling Customer Care. No solution. In Firefox DSC signing with PFX File is not working.

The new website works fine on IE 8 on Windows XP if you have installed Win Xp Service Pack 3. Download it from the Mirrosoft website and install it. I was facing the same problem but it has been resolved and was able to upload a return with DSC (pfx)

Janak Dalal (Retainer in SOMANI Group Mumbai)   (53 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

U need Window Service Pack 3 to run the IT site in IE. Noramally we have SP 2 installed. My technician advised me not to instal SP 3 as it may slow down your PC. So pl use Mozila or Opera to open the site. I know we r used to IE or Google Chrome. But we can't help.

Agam Bhasin (B.Com (Hons) CA Final) (114 Points)
Replied 16 December 2012

I am also unable to open income tax efiling site in explorer 8 cant there be any other solutions except upgrading windows service pack

Manu Thrissur (Others) (26 Points)
Replied 21 May 2013

To resolve this issue the following has to be installed.

Update for Root Certificates For Windows XP [May 2013] (KB931125). This item updates the list of root certificates on your computer to the list that is accepted by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft Root Certificate Program. Adding additional root certificates to your computer enables you to use Extended Validation (EV) certificates in Internet Explorer (and of course Chrome), a greater range of security enhanced Web browsing, encrypted e-mail, and security enhanced code delivery. https://goo.gl/lM0af  But this requires a validation as to whether the windows you are using is genuine, and also requires SP3 to be installed. !!

An alternate solution is to use Firefox, as it uses its own certificate store. https://goo.gl/9Qp2w

CHIRAG SHAH (ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 10 July 2013

i can't open a new site of incometaxindiaefilling.gov.in. pleas help me 

Read more at: /forum/new-income-tax-efiling-site-not-opening-in-chrome-and-ie-227314.asp

PRASANTH KALIYATH (SNCO) (21 Points)
Replied 27 July 2013

Originally posted by : Mayankkumar
@ kaushal... Check your operating system please upgrade it to windows xp 3, windows 7 , vista... Etc.. IE version 8 or above.. Check your system by right click on my computer then properties. To update your windows version click on internet explorer then tools then windows update ( plz ensure internet connection is on ) it will take around 1 hours to download... I hope this will help you..

it worked. thanks

Thirumalaichelvan (Consultant) (66 Points)
Replied 04 August 2013

Any one XP pleas add service pack 3 for this, it will solve the problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: