Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshaya Priya (CA Final Student)     12 June 2021

New e-filing portal

Hi!!

Is filing returns enabled in the new portal?

Whenever I try(ITR 1) to file, once I select the AY the other options are faded away. 

Is it technical fault or 100% updation of profile is required to file returns.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

unnikrishnan P

unnikrishnan P (Tax Practitioner)     12 June 2021

Infosys need a weeks time to make it fully functional as sources say. it's better to wait a week or so to file the new returns.
1 Like
Rajesh

Rajesh (NA)     13 June 2021

100% updation of profile is not required to file return. You can file return even if your full profile is not 100% updated. Just make sure that all * ed items mandatory ones in your profile are entered.

When I logged in for first time I found my nationality as other and missing pin code and city in address.

One problem I find is that there's no info as to what contributes to pending items. E.g. if it says 80% complete, what is that missing 20% is not clarified anywhere. I am sure Infosys will fix the teething issues in a weeks time but this new site is a classic example of lack of fitness for purpose, missing inherent characteristic of a product  and lack of user friendliness. My only basic expectation now is that I get my full refund. 

1 Like
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     13 June 2021

The portal is still not updated you have to stay sometime again try after some time
1 Like
Shankar Rugge

Shankar Rugge   13 June 2021

The Govt suld have continue the old portal simultaneously till new portal issues are resolved completely

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags