New e-commers store registration details

Hi Experts,

I have planned to open a new E-commers store in Bangalore. So can anyone tell me what procedure do I need to follow in according to register a company. I have no establised shops as I can dispatch all the items from my home. As I need to take up a payment gateway, I need to provide details for the payment gateway providers. Do I need to register as a sole proprietorship or as a LLP & which one is better....? Do I need to have VAT registration? Please guide me on this. I have no idea.

 

Thanks a lot!

Venu

Replies (1)

HI Experts,

Does anyone have any idea on this?

Regards,

Venu

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details