Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New dir-6 mandates attaching dir-7

Chinmay Kamat (CA) (121 Points)

04 April 2016  

Hi,

The DIR-6 form on the MCA website has been recently amended, and now the form says that DIR-7 is a mandatory attachment. However, the DIR-7 form had been removed since 2014, and hasn't been reintroduced. How is a CA expected to certify that DIR-7 is attached, when it is not even required by actual rules?

I think there is a similar problem with DIR-3, requiring DIR-4 now, where actually DIR-4 has long since been deleted from the rules.

Under these circumstances, how are they promising to incorporate companies in less than 1 day, I cannot understand.

Any helpful response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

4 Replies

Replied 04 April 2016

Ok, an update, MCA has updated the form and now DIR-7 is no longer mandatory.

Issue settled

Megha Choudhary (Management Trainee) (522 Points)
Replied 04 April 2016

when m filing inc-7 .. dir-6 is told to b filed first to update educational details..

is it required

Replied 04 April 2016

The older DIN forms did not have these fields, so if you are using an older DIN, typically they website asks you to first update the DIN details. However, I am now being asked to update Gender field in the DIR-6 form. How did the applicant initially file the DIN form w/o filling up gender details, I don't know. And the DIN cell has just one phone number, which is forever busy. It is hopeless. Arun Jaitley cannot deliver.

Megha Choudhary (Management Trainee) (522 Points)
Replied 04 April 2016

what to do in this situation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags