Hi,
I want to start a new company. Please guide me through the procedure.
Regards
In which sector you want to start your business & in which state?
This would be a content offering company with services in the content domain. I want to start in Maharashtra.
For a private limited company these conditions must be followed:
Some of the steps to form the Company comprises of the following:
Public Limited Company A foreign company must fulfill the following conditions to form a public limited company in India.
Essential steps for the formation of the company include the following:
Will it be relevant for me to opt for a shop act license before I could start a private limited company?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
pushpganga ventures
Pune
CA
Consulting & Beyond
Chennai
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
A Jaiswal and company
Lucknow
CA Final
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
Thammana & Associates
Srikakulam
B.Com
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: