New business codes

Others

R/sir,  A PERSON DOING (RMP) PRACTICE CUM RETAIL MEDICAL STORE, HE HAS NOT A PROFESSIONAL DEGREE, HIS TOTAL SALE IS ABOUT 3.5 LAC per annum. HIS MOSTLY SALE IS WITHOUT BILLS. HE FILED LAST 3 YEARS INCOME TAX RETURNS IN 44AD WITH LIMITED PROFFIT UNDER (0202-Trading [Retailers] BUSINESS CODE. BUT THIS YEAR (A.Y. 2018-19) NATURE OF BUSINESS CORES ARE CHANGED. PLZ TELL ME NOW WHICH CODE IS SUITABLE FOR MENTIONED PERSON.

THANKS

KVO Merau Kutchh

Medical suppliers, agencies and stores       

Total likes : 2 times

Software Engineer

Hello Sir,

Can you please let me know the 'Business Code' to be used in case of 'Stock Market Intraday / FnO Trading activities ?

Sir, I can still file my trading income under 44AD for AY 2018-19. Right ? I have heard rumours that IT Department has banned traders from opting 44AD.

Thanks in Advance, Sir smiley

KVO Merau Kutchh

"I can still file my trading income under 44AD for AY 2018-19. Right?"

Yes, I am of the same opinion.

"I have heard rumours that IT Department has banned traders from opting 44AD."

No such official announcement/notification.

Only point is once you have opted out from Sec. 44AD, you have to keep books and get them audited for next FIVE years, and can't opt in till such period.

The 'Business Code' to be used in case of 'Stock Market Intraday / FnO Trading activities

No specific code allotted till now, but can apply......

09028-Retail sale of other products n.e.c ......for time being...

Total likes : 1 times

Others

Thanks for ur support sir, 

plz clear,  PERSON WHO IS A SMALL KIND OF 'MASON CONTRACTOR' (UNAUTHORIZED OR UN REGISTERED) UNDER 20 LAC INCOME, IN  A.Y. 2018-19, WHAT WILL BE THE 'NATURE OF INCOME' CODE FOR HIS WORK. CAN HE FILE HIS RETURN IN 44AD WITH LIMITED PROFIT (i.e. 260000)FROM 17-18 LAC GROSS INCOME? 

This kind of return is safe for above mentioned person?

PLZ REPLY

KVO Merau Kutchh

Is he just supplier of masons/labours or  takes contract with material?

Others

yes sir, you r right, he is just supplier of masons/labours or takes contract with material. plz suggest suitable business code for a.y. 2018-19..

KVO Merau Kutchh

You can choose either or both of......

Other construction activity n.e.c. .......... 06010   OR

Other services n.e.c. ........... 21008   (as per the codes declared till date)

Others

(as per the codes declared till date) means can use this code for said work, till appropriate / proper code released?

KVO Merau Kutchh

Yes...... Yes........ These are new codes released for this year, but as per my understnding these are not complete, hence said that.

We can definitely use these for AY 2018-19.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU