New Announcement - Declaration Format?

So I guess everyone has seen this by now:

 

d)      Every articled/audit assistant shall submit once in a year a specific declaration duly counter-signed by the Principal to the effect that the he  is regularly attending training and his college hours do not clash with his articles timings and that no coaching is undertaken by him  between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm on any working day.

 

What I can't figure out is what the format of the declaration is supposed to be. Is there a form no.1zillion? Or is it more like a letter signed by the principal AND me? I'm guessing it's the latter but I want to be sure since I joined articleship last March so I'm probably due to send this in.

...And WHERE do we send it? ICAI New Delhi?

BTW, this forum is great. I've been lurking for a few days/weeks now and I love that we have a place to discuss these things and maybe help others too. :D

Replies (10)

 no format declared yet

Hello sneha as per announcement we are required to send work diary only once in a year still no format and date have been declared by the ICAI and also ICAI can call for work diary on  random basis....this is given in following point..

 

f)        The Institute to call for at random training report alongwith attendance record and stipend details and also Work Diary maintained by articled/audit assistant from any member/firm in respect of any articled assistant at any point of time during the period of practical training for verification

 

 

and as you said you joined as article last march so i dont think that you are required to send your work details for that period bcoz at that time no such requirements were there so chill :)

Hey. Thanks a lot for replying. :D

 

You're right, I probably don't have to send this in yet. Especially since I already sent in Form 112 in August.

 

Do you have any idea what exactly they mean when they talk about 'stipend details'? What if I receive my stipend in cash?

I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THIS ANNOUNCE MENT

CAN U GIVE ME  FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

cash is not allowed..1 has 2 give cheque for stipend..

Manav Goel: It's on the front page. I didn't see it at first either. Here's the link

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4246&c_id=219

 

Bhumika: Thank you. I thought a friend of mine said she receives cash, though I'm not sure. Probably not.

Bhumika is right sneha ......stipend is not allowed in cash for more information u can download and read the attached file

thanks for info

is there any format for Declaration by article assistant

 

There is no format issued by the institute as yet .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details