becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New address in pan card

vinayak c. chavan (CPT passed)     28 December 2014

vinayak c. chavan
CPT passed 
 17 likes  1006 points

| My Other Post
I am Indian resident living in Mumbai. I have taken pan card 12 years ago. now I want to update address in it and also want fresh pan card with same pan number. how can I get this online. does I have to submit original pan card while requesting for new pan card.? please tell me detailed procedure and cost for this process?
Roshan Thomas

Roshan Thomas (C.E.O )     29 December 2014

Roshan Thomas
 38 likes  356 points

View Profile | My Other Post
You can apply only or through a TIN FC like karvy for change in address. No need to submit original card. Apply with proof of new address. It will cost you Rs 103/-. The online facility with detailed instruction is at NSDL website

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags