Never give up ca students: must read

Juuhhii Agarwal (El Tiburón lindo......) (1159 Points)

29 November 2013  

I was just wondering in the evening about life of a CA student..
And i must say that its not that easy..
Everyone of us know how difficult it is to manage classes,articleships­,trainings and studies all together..
Our day starts with rushing for the classes and ends up doing late night self study..
We all put our heart and soul just to attain that one degree.. We sacrifice everything for that one degree.. We stay away from our parents,study when everyone else enjoy..
CA proffesion demands sacrifice and we all do it even..

But in the mid way some of the students give up.. 
But WHY??
I wanna ask them all.. Are ur efforts over.? Wat abt the sacrifices that u did til date? How can u forget that nt nly ur efforts wil b in vain bt also the hard earned money of ur parents wil b wasted!
N d most importantly.. WHAT ABOUT YOUR DREAM,YOUR PARENT’S ASPIRATIONS?

I knw there is lot of pressure and exhaustivnes due 2 re attempts.. Bt cuming out of dat presure and tackling al the problems coming in the way leads to success..
I urge you all,before you thnk 2 quit jst close ur eyes for once and ask ur self.. AM I READY TO WASTE MY ALL EFFORTS AND TIME DAT I HAVE INVESTED IN DIS PROFFESION.?

I jst want u all to undrstnd.. Quiting is not a solution.. We have many students with us who failed in their earlier attempts bt then succeeded with flying colors!
Jst think abt it..

Source: Internet