Need your suggestions!!!

hi friends,

i am new to CCI but very happy to be here.ALL members contributions are just outstanding.

im doing my articleship.6 months done..now i want to concentrate on my final and also to be a best article assistant.

plz gime me few suggestions on the above topics-like how can one be a good article? how to update knowledge and increase it relating to all taxes and laws?? and plz also suggest me how to start preparation and continue it during the articleship period and wen taking coaching?? im doing my second year of degree too.so how to cope up everything and manage all in time..so so many dounts..hope u al help me out..

a very big thanks in advance!!

N also help me...wich firm to go for.. S c vasudeva in ludhiana or bd bansal.. Pls help~ n wts d stipend in s c vasudeva

ca student

to which city you belong & in which firm you are pursuing your articleship?

hyderabad..!!in a mid size firm...one of the top firms of mid size in hyd!!

ca student

Meghana,

don't take me in wrong way but for us our degree is main aim so don't try to be star article of firm as on one side it 'll make you perfect in practical work but will depart from study.

put study on first priority & learn each & every thing in silent manner . i am also one of them who used to do audit sincerely but lost attention from study.

as for job least attempt pass out is to be selected first even though he/she may be DUMMY.

SO take it in right way......

GAURAV KHANNA,

THANKS FOR UR SUGGESTION.IM TAKING IT IN THE RIGHT WAY ONLY..WELL I DONT WANNA BE A STAR ARTICLE OR SOMETHING..MY INTENTION BEHIND THE QUESTION WAS LIKE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE FELLOW ARTICLES,SENIORS & PRINCIPAL..LEARNING FROM THEM...OBTAIN KNOWLEDGE FROM THEIR EXPERIENCES..SOMETHINMG LIKE DAT..AND MY PREFERNCE FOR STUDY AND PRACTICAL TRAINING GOES HAND IN HAND...BOTH SHUD BE EQUALLY IMPORTANT..ANYWAYS..THANKS A LOT FOR ADVICE!!

ca student

yours welcome, hope you will have a good training period. 

u asked abt when to take coaching? 

i think for final coaching is not necessary. it can be passed by self study.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU