Need your help-I am a student of science background

I am student from science background studiying 12th standard now. I have decided to do CA after my 11th standard. Hence i started to get coaching of 11th and 12th standard accountancy,economics and mercantile law privately and finished it within a short term of 6 months. I am perfect with mathematics. How ever i had much time( i will have eligibiliy for cpt in june 2010). could you suggest any tips for cpt subjects?

also i need details of some books for refering all the 3 subjects( i had icai study material)

Is the online test better than paper,pencil mode test?

 

Replies (3)

Dude...I think, ICAI study material is enough for  CPT. But for ur knowledge,u can refer other books.

 

Hello ARun,

Kindly refer to the tips given by Mr. Kumar..in this students forum

That would definitely help u...

Wish u all the best.

REgards,

Lucky

dont join ca course do you know we at final leval came to the recent announcement just before one month of biggest exam of our life that whole paper pattern will be changed.go for other course because ca course is some thing else than course.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details