Need to Reverse Excess ITC Claim

Dear Expert,

I have claim excess itc in the month of Sept but I need to reverse it in the month of mar. I have ITC available in our electronic credit ledger but don't have itc for the month of mar. In that condition can I revert ITC
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses how to reverse an excess Input Tax Credit (ITC) claim made in September, which needs correction in March. The expert confirms that the ITC can be reversed even if you don't have ITC available for March, provided your ITC shows a negative value in the electronic credit ledger.

Yes it can be reverted
ITC show negative value then it can be reverted.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details