Need to again pre-validate Bank Account

New Income Tax Website showing (in ITR filing) that my bank account is not prevalidated, even though I've been receiving my refunds in the same account for lo.ng time.Some Options, regarding bank account details, I think, are not even Enabled. Please oblige, by throwing more light on this issue. Thanks.
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
Users are experiencing issues with their bank accounts showing as not pre-validated on the new Income Tax portal, despite receiving refunds there previously. Some account detail options are also disabled. It's suggested to wait as the portal is likely being updated following a recent meeting, with some users also pausing their filings until the issue is resolved.

I think such validations are yet to be updated in the new portal. I suggest that you wait for some time.
Suggest wait for some time as they will be updating the portal based on the 22nd June meeting. I have stopped filing for the same reason.

Thanks Karun.

I too stopped, after wasting my time. :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details