Need Notes for CA final group 1

 Hi  All 

I  am a working student  and unable to attend class.Can some one help me to collect the good notes from good coaching institute. I can work out the modalities through email. I am particularly intersted in Holding companies accounts.Initially I was studying STudy notes but  got lost . I want your help guys. I can zerox  . Kindly help me for FM and Adv A/C.

Thanks in advance

SN

Replies (4)

just download that from share files section & take a printout of them.

Dear All,

You can also join this group for CA Final notes and updates

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/costingbyparaggupta/

Regards

Deepak Gaba

HI frineds we Teachwell Institute .any one looking for ca notes for all level can get them just for 300 Rs only .No need to take print outs and spiral them they will be in book form .Just contact Rajeev 9311101212 or send us a mail shrutidhuria @ yahoo.co.in. ALL THE BEST!!!!

you can get registered on www.thecreativewonder.com - there r 1000+ notes available...

also castudnetsformu.in + /share_files/default.asp + gntmasterminds.com + cacentre.org

i hope d above helps u out

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details