Need help req

Hi,

I have a lots of doubts about Tax deduction.... Everymonth in my salary my employer is deducting some amount as a incometax, I wanted to know wheather I'll get a refund for the same from income tax or not... whats the way to get the refund from incometax?? I am planing to get the life insurance with a premium of 12000/- or 24000/- per year... I am planing a pay on montly basis 1000 or 2000 PM, If a pay one month premium can I show that as a investment proof to income tax???
 

Regards,

Naresh

Replies (2)

Before computing your income, one cannot determine your tax liability. In case there is a tax liability, it will be reduced to the extent of tax deducted by your employer. And if your employer has deducted income tax more than your tax liability, you are entitled to receive a refund from income tax dept provided you file your IT returns.

It is better to pay yearly premium because monthly premium will attract more administrative cost.

Agree with Mr. MIhir.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details