Need help reg articles

I got exemption in C.law(67 marks) in previous attempt

In this Nov attemp i wrote three exams(only group 1) and expecting aggregate of 65%, and I am sure of it

I took coaching in local institution where a CA teaches all subjects and he is director of the institute

Now he gave me a offer to do articles in his firm.

I am thihnking about the exposure that i might lose if i choose to do in his firm.

Will the exposure be more if i choose Hyderabad or Chennai?

will it be good with one group or shall i wait till both goups get completed?

I heard that in ICAI for the first year there is no restrciton on change in articles, so is it useful to make a move from trhis local institue to hyd or chennai, because both my groups will be completed then(will firms allow that)?

Replies (1)

You can change articleship in first year. No restriction from ICAI in this regard. However, your future Princpal should agree for this must. He should sign the transfer Form, then only you gets transfer. Regarding exposure in training, even in Hyderabad, you gets enough exposure, so it depends on the firm you choose. But joining in Chennai will give more exposure in my view if you choose good firm. I personally advise not to join under the CA who gives coaching. I have seen few students working under them will be mostly gets less exposure in training and more involved in preparing coaching material for their coaching institute. They use article trainees for preparing their materials. So choose other firm.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details