need attestation on my ca final exam form

is der any ca or ca firm where I can get attestation on my exam form near and around fort area as my principal under whom I did Articleship is not in town can anybody please help I have all the documents for checking.... PLEASE HELP
Replies (8)
Exam forms are submitted online, so now attestation is not required now.
If in case attestation is required, then u can get it attested by any CA whether he/she is in practice or not, just name, sign and membership no. is enough
u r ri8 but I visited nearly 15 offices 2day all of them said no they won't do it or we do only for in-house students only or best reason is they in meeting wer I cud see them sitting ri8 in front of me
In that case, just submit ur exam form without attestation.
ICAI never restrict any student for giving examination just because their form is not attested.
Submit ur exam form and u will get ur admit card and results even if ur form is not attested by any ca.
But I think attestation is not required as this practice has been ceased by ICAI, so u r well and good.
I doing ca after a 5 years gap so my photo and sign was not available with them hence have to get attestation done
Where do u live?
Best option is to go to a pvt ca coaching institute and get it attested by a ca teacher
marine lines
m waiting now in institute they said someone mi8 come here
ok then good

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details