Need assistance about dd in form 103

HI,

 I had paid fee for articleship while registering for IPCC. So, it is the same draft number that I should quote on form 103 that was used to pay fees for IPCC registration? 

What if I don't have the draft number now? Where can I get it from? Please help.

Thanks!

Regards

Venkat

 

Replies (1)

What do you mean by draft number? 

You can download those form no.102 & 103 in this link - https://www.icai.org/post.H T M L?post_id=718 (you can use the printouts)

Form 102 has to be filed and be retained by the principal under whom you are undergoing articleship.

Form 103 is to be filed properly & also mentioning the DD details and be sent to ICAI along with the DD & documents required to be enclosed. 

I hope it is clear. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details