CS Surbhi Bansal (Self Employed) (131 Points)

28 April 2011  

hello all,

My question is that Our company is a Electrical Work (P) Ltd. company and have the sufficient NOF

and want to registered as NBFC With RBI

So what are the step of our Company has take in this concern........

such as Name Change And other related term in this regard

please guide me in this matter as soon as possible