Name of business itr4 2019-20

Hello,

Could some one guide me what to fill in Name of Business Under section 44ADA. I am self employed work form home and I do not own a Business Place. 

Should I fill Not Applicable or Self Employed?

Thank you

Replies (4)

What is the nature of work done by you? i.e. In which field you provide services?

Hello Sir,

I provide data service and technical consultancy. Most of the work is IT related. Last ITR I filed under 16005 which i think was a wrong choice.

For Engineering and technical consultancy..... 16005

For ...Other IT enabled services ..... 14005

For     Database activities and distribution of electronic content .....  14004

Writing name of business not mandatory, if you have any name like ranjit enterprises then you may write, however you have to select nature of business

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details