Myitreturns - online filing service is it stopped ? they are asking username and password.

No Strings Attached (3 Points)

28 October 2021  

Anyone recently tried ITR filing in myitreturns.com service (skorydov) ? I paid nearly 800 bucks but after giving all information their website says we are not able to file online now. And they are giving 3 options for me to file. Really wondering - is this the case with other online service providers in India currently ?

Please share in your thoughts. Below is the content currently I see in myitreturns.

Important update:

Automatic submission of tax returns are delayed in India currently and the tax filing due date has been extended to 31st December 2021.
To finish your tax filing process, you can choose one of the options below:

Option 1: Download the JSON file and upload on the Income-tax portal:
Your Income-tax return is ready. The return is stored in a file called JSON file. This file is to be uploaded on the Income-tax portal. As automatic submissions are delayed, you can yourself upload this file and complete the process.
Detailed step by step instructions are given here:

Option 2: Enter IT portal password:
Until the automatic submissions start, we are uploading the returns manually and this process does take time as it has to be done by trained man power. In case you wish that we manually upload your file to Income-tax department, you can share your Income-tax password with us over the secure channel on web. (please do not email or share on WhatsApp support).

Option 3: Wait for Automatic return filing to start: The automatic process is expected to begin in a few weeks. In case you wish to wait (no problem in waiting), you can just leave the process here and we will update you once automatic submission starts and your return is filed.

Your tax-return has been sent to our backend filing team

Your tax-filing is submitted. You will be intimated via e-mail once accepted by the Income-tax Department.