Easy Office
LCI Learning

MY sad story of articleship......still

Page no : 2

Shashi Bhushan (Learner, Jalandhar) (996 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

its a good story because its indicating you learned a lot of things. you are at better situation than lot of others. but you should be allowed for exam leaves. because getting pass is more important than learning all things.

and also in future dont listen any bad things about yourself. you are a regular student. so koi tumhara kuch nahi bigad sakta. dont make any request and always be confident because you are not employee. you are a article. its a respectable work.

RD Verma (CA. Student) (314 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Bro, your are not the only one facing this kind of problem ............... their are so many like you ... the difference is that  we have not published our story..........

You are quite lucky in my view ....... coz at least you had given som work ...... but  thnk about me ....... sala koi kaam hi nahi hai........

& ALL the Best  for your Future and remeber you are not the only one........................

Take Care

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Originally posted by :Sunil... A Mighty Heart
"  hello my dear Magesh,
Life is dark full of sorrows,
Bt if ur wise to ur work and efforts,
then u knw there's always a better tomoro...
Practically :-

Be careful about every word u spk, coz ur father works there too...
Now trf. are allowed so grab one now!!

Carry only the +ive u learned from ur work...
A warm hug for u..

Blessings!!

"

(Guest)

Just dont heed so much attention on such petty issues......

You have a long way to go from here...

Yes story sounds very miserable but you have to accept it.....

No work is good or bad... You can learn from everything if you wish to...

So dont get depressed coz your work and experience will surely help you in some phase of your life.......

Good luck..

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis)   (617 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Don't Take Tension Buddy, Because You  Have Done That Quite Beatifully In Articleship So Now You Are Ready For Marriage The Biggest Challenge On Earth...!!!

1 Like

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

your story is telling you learned lots of act &audits. senoir ki bathe dil pe nahi lethe dear. you concentrate on your work & studies. dont bother what others think about you. because you joined CA not to make them happy. correct. then why you becoming unhappy for their wordings?

and dont wait for someone to teach you . this is a professional course and more competation is there. so dont hope that others will teach. all the best for future. i know you will do best..

2 Like

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Originally posted by :CA KARTHIK
" HI Dude. SOrry about ur story.
But take the things positively. Doing articles is not the only job for a CA Student. His ultimate aim is to pass out the exam. After passing you can learn many things. Life for a CA is a continuous process. Not everything is learnt during articles.
I have few friends who have done articles from big firms. Got huge exposures in audit, tax matters etc but could not pass the exams. Where I did my articles under my Dad who is CA. I hardly go to office and most of the time i was busy in attending classes , preparing for exams etc.,
Now I am a Qualified CA and in a comfortable posision than my freinds( Who r CAs and non CAs also)....
I do agree, articles is important..but it is not everything.UR ULTIMATE AIM MUST BE TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT....AND PUT THOSE TWO MAGICAL ALPHABETS "CA" IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME.

"

CA.KSK (Industrial Training) (72 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Hi Magesh ... I read your article... Feel Sorry for you but understand that all of us had to go through the same process, infact i know my friends who are being Treated a lot worse than you... Hey infact  you have a done a lot of positive things in your life they are 1) You have passed your PCC Ist group 2) Have leant Karnataka Vat 3) Have written your PCC 2nd group with just 10 days of preparation 4) You have the guts to stand up for yourself.......

Well i have attached two files for you... One is my own article & the other is an article i have downloaded from CACLUBINDIA. This is especially for you... I Know it hurts when people criticise you all the time but as you read in my attached article you will understand that it is just part & Parcel of life...

Just dont care as to what others think of you. Because there are 6 Billion people in this world and if you were to beleive what they think of you is right then you will have no time living life by your own Dreams.Trust me you are as "GOOD & INTELLIGENT AS ANYONE IN THIS WORLD"

Hey cheer up man be an optimist and think that by gods grace u might pass your 2nd Group in November 09 attempt (or) Surely May 2010 attempt. For all the criticisms and for the way people have hurted you "AIM FOR A RANK IN CA FINAL". Read the Following Quotes

"You are Better off aiming High & Having a Stiff Neck than to aim Too Low & Have a Soar Back"

"The Word Impossible is found in the Dictionary of Fools"

"Sometimes People Throw Stones @ you & its upto you to convert them into milestones"

"You Must have Beleif in yourself when no one else does, Thats what makes you a Winner"

~  Thanks & Regards (K.S.Karthikeyan)

Attached File : 30 motivation personified.zip downloaded: 186 times

CA.KSK (Industrial Training) (72 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Next Motivational File for you Mahesh

~ K.S.Karthikeyan

Attached File : 5 23 attitude.pps downloaded: 140 times

MAGESH.G (STUDENT) (195 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

thanks a lot 2 all for having expressed concern abt my sad plight. i will keep ur views in mind to be adapted. thanks a lot once again.

amrutha (Audit & account pratice)   (53 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

hi

take all the positive things with has happen in the work explosure and leave all ur negative things then and there.

now is ur career is important so concentrate in ur studies and keep on uddating ur knowledge by searching through the internet the latest things , notification and the audit and accounting procedure tips or explaination which is available in this website  posted by our experts

take care

all the best for ur future

(Guest)

EVERYONE HAS SOME SAD STORY IN LIFE......UNHAPPYNESS DECREASESS BY SHARING IT WITH FRIENDS......I APPRECIATE THIS POST TOO MUCH........

sanjeev (Manager- Accounts/Tax/Finance)   (229 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

Dear.

This is really shameful on that CA firm.

How they are surviving.

My Advise is to learn from past experiences.

Just got change from present CA Firm.

Concentrate on your future.

Best of Luck.

vgshankar_vinayak ( CA Final) (35 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

hi mahesh,

really sorry for ur story...sorry for using the word "story" , its ur life..... but don mistake me, even u r responsible to some 5 to 10% for ur position. lemme explain.

evry article during his first year of articles is put in to small works or may not even be audits.

i can tell u something which iam very sure of.... real learning during articles is not from ur senior or ur principle .. ppl from whom we learn a lot is "the client & their employees".... see they may have sound knowledge of what they r doing daily...so talk to them in such a way that u extract all knowledge of what they do daily which might be of great value addition for u...

next thing...dont do any work without knowing it fully....s i accept some seniors do not have patience to explain the purpose of audit or sometimes they themself dont know.. but u should have that spirit to search for information abt what audit u r doin.... u should build good network of friends...and they cn help u a lot...

in bank audit- u shud have interacted with the bank employees and shud ve collected all informmation abt how do they process loans wht controls they have ...etc etc etc...that is actual learning.... also u shud have gone thru some material which explains purpose of bank audit and its methods....

vouching of IT declaration and proofs..- here u shud have gone thru the IT act for what purpose they require u to vouch ...weather it is required as per the act...n al n all....  u should try to know the entire process of what happens in computation of tax and filing of returns...

Purchase and sales vouching...-- this is THE most important aspect  of articleship.... VOUCHING is like alphebets in any language ...upon which big essays and great things are recorded...... I would like to quote a line said by Mr CA Bhupathi ( ex- President ) "" if a client gives u a blank paper, a CA student should ask 1000 queries based on that blank sheet, then imagine how much should he ask if a printed invoice is given"""

so u should have aasked thousand questions to the client or any person with whom u correspond...

and some PF trust audit ...now tell me u know the key areas of PF act and Trust assesment as per IT act .... actually u should have read all tat provisions as soon as they had informed u abt that client../....

PLZ MAHESH DONT THINK IAM CRITICISING U these are my learning from my articleship

Hope u come up with good things happening in ur life soon.

Ashmita (student) (48 Points)
Replied 04 December 2009

i understand yr plight...but i hve slightly differet views...passing exams is not d landmark...becoming a ca is...n dat includes articleship...dere r ppl who stay d entire night during the returns...i understand its really tough...n it is really frustating...n i m nobody 2 give advices...but if ppl more educated and qualified than us have made the course to include articleship...mayb it is worthwhile....

just think...when u bcum a ca...all of this will pay back...d returns will b fantastic...isnt dat d most imp consideration??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: