My result and a query

Hi I am Anup, i cleared gp2 of ipcc 

 MY QUERIES ARE NOW CAN I GO FOR ARTICLESHIP ?

IF SO I AM THINKING TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER SIX MONTHS TO CLEAR GP1 AND GO ...PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO, SHOULD I WAIT FOR SIX MONTHS

 OR SHOULD I GO NOW, AND WHETHER SHOULD I JOIN MID SIZE OR TRY FOR SOME BIG FIRM, AND IF I TRY FOR BIG WILL I BE ABLE TO GET JOB THERE............PLS SUGGEST ME

Group I
Accounting
045
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
055
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
045
Taxation
035
Total
180
Result
FAIL
Group II
Advanced Accounting
044
Auditing and Assurance
066
Information Technology and Strategic Management
049
Total
159
Result
PASS
Replies (3)
No as per the ICAI rule u hav to clear 1st group before article

You can register for articles only after clearing group 1

Sorry anup, you have to clear grp.1 to begin articled training.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details