Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My Questions related to GST

Nitesh Kumar (27 Points)

10 October 2021  

Can someone please solve my following queries on GST:-
1.If I am registered under GST (which I was not required to, as I did not fulfill the eligibility criteria for registration), am I still required to file GST returns, either in a regular way or through QRMP scheme and pay tax periodically? What is the periodicity of paying GST?
2.If I filed GST returns for first three months of this financial year on monthly basis, and could not file any GST returns after that, can I now convert my registered entity into QRMP scheme from regular basis? If so, what is the fine I am required to pay now? Will it be less than the case, if I continue in regular GST scheme?
3.What is the difference between QRMP scheme and composition scheme? When can I opt for composition scheme?

5 Replies

Nitesh Kumar (27 Points)
Replied 10 October 2021

I would like to add one more question to my list of above questions. If I got registered under GST portal in April 2021 and have not paid any GST till now, even though I have filed GST returns for first quarter of current financial year, how will the fine payable by me be calculated? 

kumar rajat (187 Points)
Replied 11 October 2021

1. Yes you can file gst return and as well as pay tax monthly basis and late filling return late fees also available
2.previous year turnover less then 5cr you can choose QRMP scheme.
3. QRMP scheme is regular based registration and composition scheme is quarterly return but tax rate is different Trading 1% , manufacturing 1,% restaurant 5% , service 6% but you can adpoted this scheme if less then 5 cr turnovers condition applicable
any other enqry contact me
kumarrajat0321 @ gmail.com
Thanks & Regards
Rajat kumar

Nitesh Kumar (27 Points)
Replied 12 October 2021

Apropos your 3rd Point, what extra benefits do I get on choosing composition scheme, other than lower Tax rates? Can I choose this scheme for my Business at this Point of the year? If so, how, and what is the process of Doing it? 

Further, if I have filed my GST returns as per regular scheme for First three months of current financial year, but not paid any GST till now, then on what basis will the fine levied on me, if I pay my GST now? 

Rajkumar singh (accountants) (23 Points)
Replied 13 October 2021

जीएसटीआर 9 और 9c की टर्नओवर लिमिट क्या है रिटर्न फाइल करने की लिमिट क्या है कौन फाइल कर सकता है और कौन नहीं कर सकता है प्लीज उत्तर दें

Nitesh Kumar (27 Points)
Replied 24 October 2021

Is there going to be no response to my queries?  And all I will get are these useless questions? What is the use of posting questions on this forum then?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register