ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My personal story

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)

09 July 2013  

Hello Everybody, I am Mukesh Kumar Singh, a CA-Final student, presently waiting for my Results. Here I m going to tell all of you about my pasts-

I was a Science Student, So after doing 10+2 , I decided to prepare for IIT-JEE. After doing all the efforts which can be possible by me at that time, I was unable to crack even IIT-JEE Entrance level test  for consecutive Three years. One day I was reading the book Mr. Shiv Khera, You Can Win. I am writting some lines out of that book, whatever is really concerned to me.

Aiming High

Thinking High

Stepping High

but i feel how it's falling from a Height.

I finally decided to quit preparation for Engineering exams and change the stream as well. So. one of my cousin is a ca and that time he lived in Delhi.

I contacted to him and joined CA course. After  that everything is okey in my life. Although I have maintained the same level of preparation  like  I was doing previosly for preparing for engineering entrance exams. So i think change is good for gowth sometime. Initially I was thinking to be an Engineer, but unfortunately I have to become a CA.

Every person feel perplexity to forget about their first choice.

Here i am desribing about myself and not commenting upon any individual person, profession. so i request to all please ignore it if i have committed any mistake.

11 Replies

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6875 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Sir ji dont say unfortunately you are CA..its really fortunate nd you should be proud of it..

I know about your feelings towards sci. stream nd Engg. cz same situation I underwent..

But knw as you have choosen CA as your profession be happy for it !!

All The Best for results nd futureyes

1 Like

Ayyswariya RG (Knowledge Seeker) (3706 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

It is really fortunate that you have chosen this profession and a CA finalist now. smiley Soon you will become a CA. yes

I have heard many people who joined CA after their Engineering considering the value of this course. Its good that you have joined this prestigious course before. enlightened

All the very best for your results. yes Enjoy your life being a CA each day. cool

1 Like

Varsha (Student) (1164 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Originally posted by : R.G. Ayyswariya

It is really fortunate that you have chosen this profession and a CA finalist now.  Soon you will become a CA. 

I have heard many people who joined CA after their Engineering considering the value of this course. Its good that you have joined this prestigious course before. 

All the very best for your results.  Enjoy your life being a CA each day. 

Vandana J Doshi (Practising Company Secretary)   (12562 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Originally posted by : Mukul

Superb mukeshji !

Impressive progress !

Keep going!

Jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai......

Replied 09 July 2013

Thanks vandna ji for motivating me.

work is worship (Service) (2728 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Hey all the best..

You must be proud and fortunate as Commerce is a stream be it CA, or CWA or CS or MBA it welcomes any stream be it Engineer,  Medical, Arts.. While the vice versa is not allowed..

So you are fortunate you had an opportunity for another professional course...

Your Science background will definitely help you in the analytical process in your career..

So it may not be your choice but God know this was better for you than Engineering.

All the very best for your results and you would be very successful in this profession.

Keep moving forwarding and dont look back and dont regret...

1 Like

Replied 10 July 2013

Thank you all for motivating and encouraging me a lot. 

ROSHAN BHARTIA (ACCOUNTANT AND CA ARTICLE)   (2245 Points)
Replied 10 July 2013

Originally posted by : Mansi Kotecha

Sir ji dont say unfortunately you are CA..its really fortunate nd you should be proud of it..

I know about your feelings towards sci. stream nd Engg. cz same situation I underwent..

But knw as you have choosen CA as your profession be happy for it !!

All The Best for results nd future

REALLY NICE MUKESH JI 

I AGREE WID MANSI JI

REALLY ENCOURAGING AND GRT

THANKS FOE SHARING YOUR STORY

yes

R.B

Replied 11 July 2013

thanx roshan ji

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags