My personal story

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)

09 July 2013  

Hello Everybody, I am Mukesh Kumar Singh, a CA-Final student, presently waiting for my Results. Here I m going to tell all of you about my pasts-

I was a Science Student, So after doing 10+2 , I decided to prepare for IIT-JEE. After doing all the efforts which can be possible by me at that time, I was unable to crack even IIT-JEE Entrance level test  for consecutive Three years. One day I was reading the book Mr. Shiv Khera, You Can Win. I am writting some lines out of that book, whatever is really concerned to me.

Aiming High

Thinking High

Stepping High

but i feel how it's falling from a Height.

I finally decided to quit preparation for Engineering exams and change the stream as well. So. one of my cousin is a ca and that time he lived in Delhi.

I contacted to him and joined CA course. After  that everything is okey in my life. Although I have maintained the same level of preparation  like  I was doing previosly for preparing for engineering entrance exams. So i think change is good for gowth sometime. Initially I was thinking to be an Engineer, but unfortunately I have to become a CA.

Every person feel perplexity to forget about their first choice.

Here i am desribing about myself and not commenting upon any individual person, profession. so i request to all please ignore it if i have committed any mistake.