My Live Experiences…A Must Read…

 

Hi!
This is Tina from the city of Mumbai,
I work for Adfactors in the HR field,
Great rite!!!!!!
I started my schooling from so called “strict convent school”.
And then BA degree from National College………
As I’m a working person, and I believe in the factor “Earn when you learn”
so wanted a part time course and found only confusing website with more chaos matter written in it….
Atlast ya I came across Sikkim Manipal University distance education from my friends brother, he was a student of SMUDE and he told me so many things about the university that I felt he was only exaggerating and I dumped it,
But man I had to complete my MBA ya… and that too correspondence… tough task ….
And guess what? guys...
He was damn correct about the duration,
And damn no entrance exams or required percentage like those Symbiosis University put forth, I was feeling like I was on top of the world
But I still cross checked the info at one of their learning centers at andheri and they gave me satisfying answers….
So far happy and was hoping that it would be d the same in the future
So atlast took admission for MBA into HR and to be true they were a bit late at providing the study material, and starting of the classes.
But there was this students log in where I got the SLM notes so some option….
And the other things like exams and results were on time………
But somehow I was pissed off with the exam pattern as it was objective type so plz plz would recommend to put in some descripttive questions too for the benefit of the students who are good at it.
But atlast the course ended but got a backlog, sad thing right that too in the last sem
But maximum period helped me out with this…
So chill out man if you get backlogs then clear it within the max period.
But careful guys and complete it or you will be only giving resitting exams.
And wat the hell I miss those weekend classes and the games in Edunxt,
but its over ya …..
but it was cool ya the professors and the counselors too
so people reading this I hope you liked wat I wrote take the quick and correct decision, after all its all about education and stuff about carrier man……
Replies (1)

Thanks for sharing your personal experience of life.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details