My last post at CCI

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

20 March 2011  

ENDING MY 3 YEAR RELATIONSHIP WITH CCI

From tomorrow onwards this post is going to show the author name as “Member Account Deleted” so to avoid any future confusions I wanna mention my name – Pulkit Gupta.

I am not writing this post to get any publicity. I firmly believe in the words of my idol Ankur Garg Bhaiya ki mujhe jab jaana hoga main chup-chap chala jaonga. Aur vo chale bhi gaye. But I wanna write one last time for the platform who has given me the most important thing which each and every one of us searches in their life i.e. Love and Respect.

I always considered CCI as family and formed some life long relations here.

Friends – Dhaval, Deepak, Resham, Vikash, Manmohan, Priyam, Sneha & Neetu, Mahesh, Rohit, San, Sonia, Bhavin, Rahul Bansal, Mallika, Lovely, Gourav, Madhu Kiran, Madhvi , Pruthal, Soumya, Ravi Khanal, Palak.

Bro & Sis – Sanjay Bhaiya, Ravi Bhaiya, Lekshmi Di, Saritha, Sanat Bhaiya, Khushboo, Hardik , Ram Singhania bhaiya, Sivaram ji , Ankur Srivastava bhai.

Above all – Ankur Bhaiya, Chakrapani Sir & Surendra Sir

I have written over 25 articles on this platform and formed a community Learn along with fun and I am lucky to get such a gr8 response from all of you.

I am enclosing all my work or Xerox of my profile for future reference. I request Admin not to delete this post and my previous work on this platform.

It had been a very tough decision for me to delete my profile but finally I made it.

In the end I want to apologize to all of you for this decision of mine. I hope you will forgive me with time.

Love you all

Regards

Pulkit Gupta