My contribution at one place - ( SSDN )

Originally posted by : rahul

Great post man.Appreciating job.

YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE ALWAYS VERY SPECIAL TO ME.  ALSO IT IS, AS I THINK, VERY USUFUL TO CCI MEMBERS. THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL POST TO ME BECAUSE YOU ACCUMULATE ALL OF YOUR VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION IN ONE PLACE. I AM GREATFUL TO YOU FOR SUCH A POST. I CAN NOW COLLECT ANY OF YOUR VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION. ONLY A THANKS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR SUCH POST. I CAN NOT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS.................................GREAT BRO..............KEEP SHARING

Originally posted by : Naresh Sangtani
U are a helping hand, glad to have you in my friend list..keep up the good work. :)

Thanks a lot naresh..!!!!

God bless you......!!!!!!

@ ! @

SSDN

Originally posted by : Resham

oye... ab toh we have bookmarked your profile..

But don't you forget my request... EXCISE....

Thanks a lot resham......!!!!

Yes i remeber and i will start a series on excise very shortly....!!!!!

@ ! @

S.S.D.N

Originally posted by : GAUTAM DEY

YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE ALWAYS VERY SPECIAL TO ME.  ALSO IT IS, AS I THINK, VERY USUFUL TO CCI MEMBERS. THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL POST TO ME BECAUSE YOU ACCUMULATE ALL OF YOUR VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION IN ONE PLACE. I AM GREATFUL TO YOU FOR SUCH A POST. I CAN NOW COLLECT ANY OF YOUR VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION. ONLY A THANKS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR SUCH POST. I CAN NOT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS.................................GREAT BRO..............KEEP SHARING

Thanks a lot gautam bro.......!!!!!!!!

Very nice of you to appreciate my work...!!!!!

@ ! @

S.S.D.N

See the amout of coverge you doing yaar...!!

Originally posted by : Karan Teli

See the amout of coverge you doing yaar...!!

Karan bro - I Dint got you.......!!!!!!!

@ ! @

Thanks bro i will try to read all your articles

Grt Work buddy... keep sharing...... 

Yaar i meant that the topics u covered is in various fields..!!

Edu / motivations / tchnical calculations etc...!!

 

Keep going..!

Thanku very much Sanyam bhai.smile. Wonderful works, keep sharing.
Originally posted by : Karan Teli

Yaar i meant that the topics u covered is in various fields..!!

Edu / motivations / tchnical calculations etc...!!

 

Keep going..!

Ohk - Thanks a lot buddy........!!!!!!

@ ! @

S.S.D.N

Worth Bookmarking

Thanks

Originally posted by : sumit jain

Worth Bookmarking

Thanks

Thanks sumit.......!!!!!!

@ ! @

S.S.D.N

Truly a wonderful work dear Sanyam.

 

Remarkable Job done.

 

RG

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details