My Articleship Resignation letter

(Guest)

The following is the exact text of my resignation letter for the termination of my Articleship. Please read it and give your views.

Sub: 

Want to terminate my Articleship

This is to hereby inform you that I can no longer work under you. Because you just shouts at me for everything. Just because I work under you, you cannot show all your anger on me and you cannot treat me as if I should get frightened by seeing you.

For instance, once when you have asked me to check as to what documents are required to obtain PAN for an NRI, I in return asked you whether that particular NRI is in India at the time of applying  or not (as different documents are required in different cases). For that you have shouted at me like anything saying "Can't you understand that an NRI will be outside India" (how can I assume that he is outside India?). (This is only one example of many such instances)

I don't mind if you scold me when I do any serious mistake(s). But if you are shouting at me for each and every small mistake (and sometimes even when I don't do any mistake), I just cannot bear it. So I want to terminate my Articleship from xxxxxxx.