MUST READ- INTERSTING STORY

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)

14 January 2010  

Dear all i m posting a story here just go through it. It is very useful for professional life.Story is long but a must read for a professional.

In London there was a businessmen called SMITH. SMITH was on the verge of being insolvent , his business was down and lenders were troubling him a lot.

One day he decided to end his life.Therefore he went to the bank of a river. When He was about to Jump, an OLD MAN  stops him and ask reason for commiting suicide.

SMITH narrated the whole story.

After that OLD MAN give him a Cheque of 500000 Pounds. And told him to revive his business.

SMITH ask the old man that who are you. Old man replied that I m JOHN EDWARDSMITH was very happy because JOHN was the known business men of Britain at that time.

After returning to home.SMITH thought that i had 5 Lac Pounds. Why should not i try to revive my business on my own. If failed i had this amount.

So he tried on his own and completely and successfully revived his business without utilising those 5Lac Pounds.

Then he went back again to same place where he met JOHN EDWARD. SMITH return the Cheque to the OLD MAN  and told him that i dont need this money any more.

Suddenly a DOCTOR came out of nearby mental Asylem and asked SMITH whether the OLDMAN is troubling him. SMITH replied no.

DOCTOR told him that the OLD MAN is a MENTAL PATIENT ï»¿and always show himself as JOHN EDWARD and give FAKE CHEQUES of John Edward.  SMITH was totally Shaken.

MORAL OF THE STORY

When we dont have fear we can perform extrmey well.John was fearless because he had a Cheque which was fake but hedont know this fact

In the same way if all of us become fearless about Exams, Results, Jobs. Then we can perform Extremely well in our profession

All the Best