Easy Office
LCI Learning

Munish bhandari handbook mistakes

Page no : 2

Akshay (CA FINAL) (47 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

Friends it would be helpful if we divide chapters and cross verify with study mat.....it would save time and would help in correcting mistakes in handbook.....what say

rajat (student) (41 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

For ethics and communication either go for ajay jain sir book or bhandari sir book which consists of less than 100 pages book And for the rest go for practice manual. Zoya mam it will be better if you tell such mistakes to publisher and author as well...

Tejpal Sheth (Practising company secretary-visiting fa)   (1933 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

Law is dynamic subject. So many changes and amendments. Even pm of icai is not updated. For example page 17.22 pricing of preferential issue, it does not have amended regulation no 76. Regulation 76a inserted by sebi in 2013-14 not included. I found almost 30 mistakes in allied law. Section 12 of amla not updated. Definition of qib not updated. If you are appearing for may 15, I can help you in solving ur doubt but if u r appearingIin November 15, my book along with recorded lectures will be available. Tejpalsheth @ gmail.com best wishes

Tejpal Sheth (Practising company secretary-visiting fa)   (1933 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

Law is dynamic subject. So many changes and amendments. Even pm of icai is not updated. For example page 17.22 pricing of preferential issue, it does not have amended regulation no 76. Regulation 76a inserted by sebi in 2013-14 not included. I found almost 30 mistakes in allied law. Section 12 of amla not updated. Definition of qib not updated. If you are appearing for may 15, I can help you in solving ur doubt but if u r appearingIin November 15, my book along with recorded lectures will be available. Tejpalsheth @ gmail.com best wishes

ABHISHEK (Student) (412 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

Sec 160 correct to more than 25% of total cast votes

Kishor Bhat (CA final CS executive (from Bangalore))   (1881 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

@ akshay...carefully read sec.127 exception points in munish main book n compared it with study mtrl. U will come to knw. Guys I just shared this because let them correct & it may helpful and whoever started preparation for nov15..let them read carefully by buying icai mtrl from now only.

Ritesh (students) (21 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

u r right kishor

Akshay (CA FINAL) (47 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

Originally posted by : Kishor Bhat
@ akshay...carefully read sec.127 exception points in munish main book n compared it with study mtrl. U will come to knw. Guys I just shared this because let them correct & it may helpful and whoever started preparation for nov15..let them read carefully by buying icai mtrl from now only.

I have compared hand book and study mat.....there is no difference in 2nd point of exception.....in both cases it would not be treated  as offence if the Co had intimated shareholders....which is the amendment in Co Act 2013

Replied 12 April 2015

Am talking about main book, not hand book. I dont have hand book. Mite that sentence updated in handbook correctly.

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

Guys since roughly around three weeks is left for the examination, one should stop talking on this topic and denting many students confidence. Please focus on your strategy as to how must one present the paper in the examination, rather than flogging a dead horse.

Ankit (student) (439 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

This is exactly what I was saying to everyone a few days back, that PLEASR DON'T FOLLOW MUNISH BHANDARI BOOK BLINDLY. But that time people were just annoyed with my posts and were reluctant to acknowledge.

Aur padho Munish Bhandari...enjoy mistakes..

Replied 12 April 2015

I was already pointed out mistakes two or three weeks back..some guys sent pm to knw abt it...to some extent I have told them. Anyways, nothing to worry much...wtever u guys studied as now...go with that. Wtever I said, make a note of it. So nothing to worry..relax. All the best.

Md Aamir Alam (cma) (21 Points)
Replied 13 April 2015

What is quantum of solace ????

Keshab Gyawali (student) (85 Points)
Replied 13 April 2015

What mistake u found hum??

Keshab Gyawali (student) (85 Points)
Replied 13 April 2015

Where u found mistake???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register