MULTIPLE POINTS CREDITED DUE TO MISTAKE.

Hello everyone one,

While trying to answer one of our friends query on this app I got multiple point for same answer. I wrote my answer and while posting it I got the error ''something went wrong. Please try again later.'' and I continue to click on submit button for six times for which 120 points are credited. Do any one know the reason.
Replies (2)

No issue....... it happens sometimes........ web problem,,,,,,

Yes... I agreed to Mr. Dhirajlal Rambhia Sir.

 

It's just web problem....

Also the Points will calculted per Replies that's all. It's going multiple time then Points calculated as same...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details