MSME REGISTRATION

I am service provider (individual) and I want to register under MSME as micro enterprise.
1. Please tell me the procedure to register under MSME...?
2. If I register myself under MSME what kind of returns every year I have to file under MSME act..?
3. Does I have to take GST registration also...? (at present my turnover is around one lakh)
4. Please specify any other statutory requirement to be fulfilled under MSME after taking registration..?
Replies (2)
Hi Sachin,

Msme registration opens you to various benefits made available by government. Msme or UAN are as good as a adhaar no. for your business.

As far as your query is concerned there is no specific return required for MSME and also GST registration is ruled by your annual turnover and not MSME registration.

For further query you can reach me out.

Happy to help!!

Harshit Chirania
8820448170
thank you and congratulations

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details