Move on


“You must make a decision that you are going to move on.

It wont happen automatically.

You will have to rise up and say,

‘I don’t care how hard this is,

I don’t care how disappointed I am,

I’m not going to let this get the best of me.

I’m moving on with my life.”

 

You can't look back - you just have to put the past behind you,

and find something better in your future

 

 

 

Replies (15)

Yes ,PAST is PAST.BT 1 must learn frm the same lessons which will definetely helps in shaping 1s future...Nice...Thanks 4 sharing.smiley

True.....Forget the PAST but don't forget the LESSON.....

very true.................

Thanks. Nice sharing!

I would like to add one more line.

 

"No matter how bad it is, or how bad it gets I'm gonna make it." (IT => MY DREAM)

 

forget the past and live the present to make a better future

 

Nice sharing with a good Messagesmiley

I’m moving on with my life.”
yes

 

Keep sharing...

Nice Sharing Ma'am..............

 

 

Never regret anything that has happened in

 

your life, it can not be changed ,undone or

 

forgotten so take it as a lesson learned and move on ....

 

 

 

SuPerLikE...........smiley

very true

 

It is said that even in bad times our shadow leaves us so do not get depressed and have faith in god and confidence in yourself.

The best thing of time is it is never permanent and even the bad days go !!!!!yes

thanx to al....nice msg tushar....

March on. Do not tarry.

To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details