MOU between ICAI and Bharathiar University

We are very happy to inform you that ICAI and Bharathiar University have entered into a MOU to offer MBA, M.Com, BBA and B.Com exclusively for Chartered Accountancy Students as well as qualified Chartered Accountants.  The registration for this course has already commenced and will be accepted upto 31st March, 2009. 
 
Please note examination application will be forwarded in the month of September 2009 and the last date for submission of application form will be on or before 30th November 2009.  For details of eligibility, exemptions, Application form, and other related issues kindly visit 'other imported links' (BU-ICAI Joint education programme) hosted in our website (
www.icai.org) or see the link in the Website of Bharathiar University (https://www.b-u.ac.in/download/bu_icai.doc)

Replies (10)

 Thanks for the good news sir

hi

But they already had MOU with ignou na, so this for MBA purpose ha

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could Be Better If ICAI try Forward Integration together with Backward Integrations.

& BEST????????????    .........................................................Leaving with Readers to suggest.

thanks for reading

 Sir,

       I ve joined M.B.A. under MOU of ICAI with BU and remitted fees also. But I ve not received my materials till now. When i ask them, they said contact your Institute and they will send materials. Pls make me know whom I ve to contact..
 

for joining,  we should approach icai or bu?

can u tell me that is this possible to take addmittion in b.u with icai now means in 2011...plz help me as soon as possible

Dear Team 

I was enrolled to BBA under ICAI- BU ( MOU) in the first year of MOU signed between the concerns. I have passed the PCC examination held by ICAI & similarly passed the 1st Year examination held by Bharathiar University & 2nd & 3rd year  was exempted as per agreement. I have got the PROVISIONAL  certificate from Bharathair University  but still haven't got the graduation degree til now. I have consistantly mailing & calling the Bharathair University for the same but still have not received any response from their end ....

Please suggest the personnel  that I should coordinate with :

Please help

 

 

Bro I've completed my IPCC and wrote B.com under BU-ICAI in July 2015. After the publication of results what should I do? Should I apply directly for Provisional certificate or do I need exemption certificate or something?

 

What did you do after getting Bharathiar University results? Kindly guide me bro

Can anyone send me a scanned copy of the course material for marketing management please ?

 

Thanks in advance

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details