II an unable to register a DSC on MCA site, it requires mother's maiden name. I have tried all the possible combinations and its permutations but it still gives below error:
Details provided do not correspond to the DIN/DPIN. Please ensure that the entered details are as per the DIN/DPIN application.You may contact the company wherein you are a director/designated partner/authorised representative in case you do not have your DIN/DPIN application details
2. Enter your name and fathers name, date of birth as exactly mentioned in your DIN Application
Actually problem is related to mentioning your name and father name different (not as per din application) & not related to mothers name. even if you write any name in mothers name it will accept
Dear amit mittal the problem is not relate to mother maiden name. You had entered wrong detail of director I gave you way to check your error download dir-12 form mca site enter the din no and enter prefill button the system shows you detail as mentioned in mca records I.e name father name dob which you are required while registering dsc enter mothers maiden name his/her surname and go ahead. I hope this will resolve your querry