Mothers Day Celebration 2010

Mothers Day Celebration 2010

 

Mothers Day Messages

 

 

 

Mothers are the sweetest gift from Gods to us. There is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices she made while raising us. Mothers' Day is the best time to say in words how much you love and care for your mum.

Make your Mother's Day bright by sending her your warmest and heartfelt messages. Come on...Don't shy. Think of some beautiful words, for we all all owe our Mothers a Big Thank You Message!!

 

 

 

 

Advance wish……….

 

 

Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
and ..and ..so on..
I Love my Mother very much.....
Don't let ur Mother get away from u....
Happy Mother's Day..

 

Regards

 

K.ilayaraja.

Replies (2)

FOR JUST A LITTLE WHILE 

I always knew I loved you, Mom,
 From the day that I was born; 
I just never knew how much 
Until after you were gone.

 



My eyes tear up just thinking 
That I never could express 
The love for you deep in my heart 
And I never will, I guess.

 



For now you’ve gone to heaven, 
Oh, I hate we had to part.
And all the things I should have said 
Are locked up in my heart.

 



I look for you every day 
I listen for your voice.
If I could see you just once more 
Oh, how I would rejoice!

 



My lonely soul would sing with joy!
My broken heart would smile!
If God would send you back to me 
For just a little while.

~ Debbie Edmiaston ~

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details