most urgent regarding 44AB

auditor

can we get signed 3cb and 3cd before 31st october 2007 and efile after 31st october but before 31st march 2008...

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

EXCELLENT QUESTION. SAME QUESTION WAS ASKED BY ME 10 DAYS AGO. ALL THE EXPERTS REPLIED TO REFER CIRCULAR 5/2007. NO SPECIFIC ANSWER AND NO CLARIFICATION BY INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT.

Chartered Accountant

SEE news at CAclub: /news/2007/10/uploading_of_returns_and_44ab_audit_reports.asp

Chartered Accountant

as per the above link it means that the tax audit u/s 44ab must be completed before due date of filfing return of income???

hi yes, tax audit should be completed before due date of filling return of income tax

auditor

Dear Sir... i didn't get your answer.. my doubt is whether i can efile the return AFTER 31oct and get signed in 3cb and 3cd BEFORE 31st oct

auditor

Hi Priksh*t.... wat u said s rite.. i didn't get proper clarification in the circular... why iam asked this question is,iam in practise and i have exam on november 1st (appearing final first group). have no time to prepare..

student

obsolutely, one should be completetax audit before due date of filling return of income tax

DGM-F & A

no.u cannot e file after 31st Oct. untill date is extended.

It is the responsibilty of company to obtain audit report.Audit Report inclued annexure in form 3cd or 3cb. Filling return of income along with audit report is also compani's responsibility. Hence return of income should annexed with audit report along with Form 3cd , 3cb. You can file the return after 31-10 , even if from 3cd is signed before 31-10. I don't understant , why you want to file return after 31-10 , if everything is ready before 31-10.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU