Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Most urgent Nov 2010 Eligibility for PCC stream Final Std

Suman (CA FINAL) (214 Points)

05 August 2010  

Hello friends

I found the following lines in Instructions for filling Final Exam Form Online under the head Eligibility Criteria - Final.

you must be in service as on 1st November, 2010 and serving the last six months of article training including excess leave, if any and due to complete 3 1/2 years on or before 30th April, 2011(for PCC students)

Please can u confirm as my articles getting over by the  end of Feb 2010, am i eligible for Nov 2010 Final Exam

Source : https://icaiexam.icai.org/guidelines.php

It will be a great help for me and many students lik me.

Thanku

9 Replies

ASHIMA (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE) (22 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

i guess u wud b eligible for the nov attempt cos my case is same as urs...my training is ending on 14th feb 2011..

Replied 05 August 2010

Hi Ashima,

Thanks for replying

U enquiered with institute r u sure?

VINAY MAHAJAN (CA FINAL) (92 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

u wud b eligible for the nov attemptu wud b eligible for the nov attempt

Replied 05 August 2010

Following lines too mentioned.

7 ( c) As per Regulation 29 B(i) ,and in accordance with the resolution of the Council under Regulation No. 205 the candidates of Final Examination can appear in the last 6 months of their article training period of  3 1/2 years. Hence such candidates eligible to appear in the final examination to be held in November 2010, subject to other requirements, need to have 3 years of article training without excess leave as on 31.10.2010 and in service as on 1.11.2010.

VINAY MAHAJAN (CA FINAL) (92 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

you must be in service as on 1st November, 2010 and serving the last six months of training including excess leave, if any and due to complete 3 1/2 years on or before 30th April, 2011. (for PCC students) (Certificate of service to this effect will be sent to the Addl. Secretary Exams) by 30th November, 2010.

plz  help  wht is  (Certificate of service 

Replied 06 August 2010

Contacted Delhi Office and they said now under discussion not confirmed. Call afterr 2pm.

Lets c wats happening. Will pray and will hope for favourable results.:-)

Replied 06 August 2010

Again I called back now to confirm and they said discussion is in progress.

Will be notified if any by tuesday or wednesday.

So friends be prepared. Lets Pray:-)

Replied 07 August 2010

Hello friends,

Its announced officially. We can take up exam aft completion of 3 yrs of articles and we should be serving the last 6 months as on 1.11.2010. Also this is applicable for forthcoming exams.

https://www.icai.org/category.html?c_id=121

Thanks to CAclucIndia i jus found the exam online link and wen i read the guidelines I was shocked and then approached Regional office and they were nt aware and were not ready to hear me and said to contact Delhi Office.

When i called Delhi Office till noon the reply was discussion going on..

Atlast my prayers and efforts were answere in the evening.:-)

Time is too short now to prepare but still will put our maxi effort and will take up exam friends.

Cheer Up friends.:-) Kindly pass on this info to al as many or nt aware of their eligibility.

ALL THE BEST:-)

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register