Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Morning online classes for CA finals

Vinod Kothari (Chief) (1269 Points)

10 June 2010  

AFSPL online classes for Strategic Financial Mgt and Financial Accounting standards are now being offered at 8-10 am India time. Our faculties are IIM visiting faculties and the course fees are unbelievably low. Classes are online - so no hassles of commuting in heat or rain or traffic.

Write to training @ vinodkothari.com to take one free lecture. Currently, classes are going on Option Pricing (SFM) and AS 30-31-32 (Fin Reporting).

Classes for FRM (GARP) would be starting 20th June. In July, we would be starting classes on Actuaries

1 Replies

Payel Jain (PCS) (849 Points)
Replied 15 June 2010

Sir, thanks for the information.  I surely would be interested in trying the class. I have a doubt here.

Since we will not be able to see the faculty, how do we raise queries. Would you give out study material? How long would it take to complete the course. I will be appearing in May, 2011. I also want to know, would you repeat classes, in case I miss any class? Is there any provision of recorded session.  When I can start and how do I make for the classes that I have missed, in case I enroll for an ongoing batch?

Please guide me through. It would be very helpful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags