Modification in gst registration

Using GST Reg 14, I hv added few more items to my nature of business . When I see the status of my submission in GSTN, it says The application is approved.

GST REG-14 Application for Amendment of Non-Core fields in Registration Particulars (For all types of registered persons) 03/03/2018 Approved NP

Do I need to do anything else for changing the nature of business? Wher can I download a certificate for this modified nature of business?

Replies (2)

GO TO NON - CORE AMENDMENTS IN GST APPLICATION AND ADD ITEMS AND FILE THE APPLICATION 

Originally posted by : NAVEEN CHAND
GO TO NON - CORE AMENDMENTS IN GST APPLICATION AND ADD ITEMS AND FILE THE APPLICATION 


I have already done that and status shows approved. WHat next?

Kindly read my queries.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details