Model Exam Papers

I am giving my final exam in November 2008 . I heard from my friends that the model exams held by ICAI before the respective provide a good simulation of actual exam environment in terms of questions asked . Could all the people who have cleared post such model exam papers of either ICAI or other coaching classes on the share files section . It would be really beneficial to the student comminity as a whole . It would be great if the same is provided with answers .

Replies (5)
hi naren log on to www.primeacademy.com

sir,     I am a student of  PE2 cource . So please send me the solved question paper and detail of exam from MAY2005 to NOV 2007.

                                                                                                    thanks

                        

    

Model Papers are available on www.icai.org

 

I am giving my PE I l exam in November 2008 . I heard from my friends that the model exams held by ICAI before the respective provide a good simulation of actual exam environment in terms of questions asked . where can i get old papers of CA EXAMS

Could you please share us the complete path for the model papers for FINAL avaliable in ICAI website.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details