mnemonics for CA final audit

please share mnemonic for ca final audit small topics .. especially for CIS chapter..
Replies (10)
Kindlyr refer
For Notes https://goo.gl/gjm231 (Refer Audit Folder)
CARO 2016 (Memory Technique) - https://goo.gl/EjpnWm
cool... man u have done lot of r & d ... thanks
Welcome Aastha Ji ☺
Kindly Refer the below link for my entire collection
Ca final amendment for nov 2017 all amendment at one place (Students) https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=428926
wow.. while doing research in case u find Nov 17 exam paper lemme know;) ..
just kidding
great work
thanks
If I get before Nov 17 that I will keep it with me for my preparation
And After nov 17 I will give it to you & everyone else
nope please.... I know u must be a good and helpful person.. I can see dis frm ur research .. send b4 Nov 17... after Nov 17 I dun think any one will need.. hahaha.. all the best... do share imp topics of audit and law.. if u hv cm across d same
Ok. All the Best for the Exam 👍
Thanks for the lovely words
:) :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details