call articles section helpline number and they help in this regard. The nos. are 011-30210605 & 011-30210604
if this is your first attempt then may be (notsure) a problem but if this is yoursecond or subsequent attemp then no need to worry.Sometimes our institute gives libertry to comit error provided it is not intentional.
I believe no need to worry. At the same time i would suggest to write mail to exam helpline mentioning your Exam Form Bar code number and reg. no.
dj
hey i got the mail from icai i m quoting the same
|
hide details 5:20 PM (5 hours ago)
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
hey rachit plz help i had made a mistake wat to do?
but rule of red pen is not now u have to choose black pen
hey, I'v made a mistake in filling my online ipcc form. instead of selecting registered for ipcc both groups, I selected ipcc both groups with atc. please give suggesstions as soon as possible. I haven't posted the pdf print out yet.
sir i m the student of ipce i deposit my exam fees online and i sent the print out to icai BUT I FOLD THAT FORM AND NOT SENT IN A4 SIZE ENVELOP is the form will accepted or not please guide me
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals