ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mistake in nov 2013 exam application

Sravanthi (CA Final ICWA Final & M.B.A)   (737 Points)

22 August 2013  

Hai Frnds,

I am Sravanthi. CA Final Student. I did a mistake in Online Exam Application. In Last Appearance Details of FINAL Exam I've filled Nov 2012 instead of May 2013. I have failed in that attempt. Any rectification is there? is it creats any problem?

Thanks in Advance.......

12 Replies

Ajay Darjee (Employee) (382 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

I guess it is of no relevance if you have failed in that attempt...Don't worry and study hard.Besties

1 Like

Moyyad Zapawala (Chartered Accountant) (425 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

Hi,

I think it is not relevant but for your safety make an application to the  nearest branch of institute  and keep one acknowledgment copy with you.

Varun Kalra (Employee) (65 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

The process for correction is in the below link. https://icaiexam.icai.org/faq.php#link27

CA Finalist (Article Assitant) (289 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

Its definetly not very relevant.. but however I would suggest u to send a letter to the institute informing the same, and keep an acknowledgement copy of it..

Sravanthi (CA Final ICWA Final & M.B.A)   (737 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

I am sending the letter along with my exam form. I mean in the same envelope. is it ok ?

1 Like

jitu (student) (21 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

yes no problm at all.

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40571 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

Better to draft a separate letter, by super scribing – Error to be rectified in November 2013 CA Final Examination Application.

Please understand there are thousands of applications, which the Institute will receive every attempt, so by mentioning the subject uniquely on the envelope, you can make a proper future reference, if necessary.

Wish you best of luck for your examination.

Ayyswariya RG (Knowledge Seeker) (3706 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

Originally posted by : Sathish M

Better to draft a separate letter, by super scribing – Error to be rectified in November 2013 CA Final Examination Application.

Please understand there are thousands of applications, which the Institute will receive every attempt, so by mentioning the subject uniquely on the envelope, you can make a proper future reference, if necessary.

Wish you best of luck for your examination.

Yeah agreed. With lots of applications being coming on one hand, it becomes difficult for ICAI to notice your letter. Thus, mention an appropriate subject and before posting the letter it is advisable to have a photocopy of the letter for your future reference.

Thanks.

1 Like

Mahadevan (ACA) (57 Points)
Replied 22 August 2013

Hi

Absolutely no problem, it is not relevent

All the best for your exam

Nitesh Chordia (Business) (231 Points)
Replied 23 August 2013

institute ko bas uska paisa mil jaaye to aur koi mistake relevant nahi hai...:D tumne payment to kar diya hai naa ? :P

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 23 August 2013

Just chill dont worry , institute cooperate with students :) , its not a big deal , just prepare well .

Nitin (Service) (26 Points)
Replied 23 August 2013

27. Incorrect particulars are appearing in the PDF. What do I do ?

The PDF reflects what is filled up. We request you to be careful while filling and saving the form. If you have made the successful payment you can seek correction of the same. You can highlight the area wrongly entered/appearing in the PDF and mark the correction without disturbing any other area. Also SEPARATELY send a signed application quoting the registration number and control number intimating the correction required. Superscribe the envelope with as "Request for Correction Final-Nov 2013" / "Request for Correction Intermediate (IPC) Exam-Nov 2013" ) this is only for such case where centre/group are not wrongly entered hence please do not take is as general correction procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags