GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shuhaib Hameed   16 August 2021

Mistake in Gstr4/ some purchase couldn't be entered

By mistake I missed some purchases in the Gstr4 of 20-21 FY. As there is no revision option, what's the remedy? 

6 Replies

sudhir kulshreshtha

sudhir kulshreshtha (Advocate)     16 August 2021

GSTR4 cannot be revised. The details which have been entered incorrectly can be amended in the next period GSTR-4 return. GSTR4 provides for amendment of the details furnished in previous tax periods.
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     16 August 2021

Revise it next period return
Shuhaib Hameed

What revision! There is only one option. Add the missed purchase turnover to this year's purchase and file it. There is no such area like amending last year's sales and purchase in the current year GSTR4. My solution is this-email the missed purchase with full details to the GST authority under my jurisdiction as the prime step. And then add the missed purchase turnover in 2021-22 GSTR4. There should be a segment in GSTR4 liviz PREVIOUS TAX PERIOD AMENDMENTS.

Shuhaib Hameed

What revision! There is only one option. Add the missed purchase turnover to next year's purchase and file it. There is no such area like amending last year's sales and purchase in the current year GSTR4. My solution is this-email the missed purchase with full details to the GST authority under my jurisdiction as the prime step. And then add the missed purchase turnover in 2021-22 GSTR4. There should be a segment in GSTR4 viz PREVIOUS TAX PERIOD AMENDMENTS.

sudhir kulshreshtha

sudhir kulshreshtha (Advocate)     16 August 2021

Reset facility is available there at portal.you can download offline tool V1.3 from the download section of the  portal and accordingly you can reset and file the corrected   return. 

1 Like
Bhavika Kothari

Bhavika Kothari (CA)     20 August 2021

Any return once filed cannot be corrected/revised

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register