Mission ca final 2016. how to study for ca final. video 3

Neeraj Arora (Teacher) (136 Points)

28 January 2016  

The results have been declared and like every other time, for every one student who cleared many failed, and I for one, know very clearly how difficult it is to pick back your books after facing failure. So in this article I am going to guide you all on how to plan out your schedule.

If a CA final student were to ask me from where should he start studying, my first question would be how many groups is he going to appear for, and if the answer was both groups the answer is crystal clear, Group 1 subject 1.

However this should not be the case if you know for a fact that you are weak in some other subject, let me explain this to you with an example, A and B appear for exam, A and B are unable to clear them, however it is clear form the result that A had decent marks in all subjects but failed to score the necessary total, but B failed because he has less marks in one particular subject (assume SFM). A in this case should begin with Group 1 subject one, that is financial reporting, B on the other hand, should begin his work with SFM only. Our aim is the subjects of group 1. They should be completed and revised first.

Mission CA Final May 2016 . How to Crack CA Final Video 5. How to Start Studies

When i write this, I also assume that you are at home, not at office, those of you who have roughly 90 days (Feb, March and April) to appear for this exam.

Now that you have decided which subject you are going to begin with. Your first subject is to take overview of the subject, I would suggest you maintain a proper different register for each subject, this trick works for almost each and every student, unless you are comfortable with some other technique, you should follow this. Now you are aware how many chapters are there in each subject, also i would suggest you mark the number of questions that you have to do for that chapter, this will help you in setting deadlines for yourself.

I always tell each and every student, that trend is their friend, and what I mean here is, before appearing for the exam of a particular subject, they should have always done atleast 5 suggested answers or RTPs so that they have a brief idea how the paper is going to look, You can download this from the website of ICAI as well.

I will be posting regularly on this issue henceforth. you can also find me on any of the social platforms ( quora, youtube and facebook) for advice, stay tuned for more.