Missed Invoices

Hi

Can anyone tell me what can I do for missed invoices of sales & purchases of January month? How much interest I have to pay in both cases?
Replies (6)

18% interest have to be paid in your case from due date date of liability till payment date

24% is paybale if wrongly claimed ITC or fraudulently Lowered output liability shown.

18% p.a. to be calculated on daily basis from due date till date of payment.
Ok, but I forgot to show 1 ITC invoice in GSTR3B in January month, I didn't lowered output liability. I pay more than liability that I have to pay due to unclaimed ITC. Is I am still liable to pay interest on unclaimed ITC?
no interest for unclaimed ITC.

Only on that part of Unclaimed input tax you are not liable, still you can claim it before 20 oct and date of annual return (earlier)

Missed out invoices can be added in next month 3B returns with interest as told by our CCI members.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details