Miss use my cridentials

RON (MD)     21 May 2015

 26 points

| My Other Post


 We have limited copnay and not active since 15 years.  We arel iving Out of Country but recently  I  appointed a consultant( CA)   in  Nov2014 to get the information and status of the compnay from ROC. 

 But recently i got  a mail from ROC, stating that company name has been changed and approved. I am shocked  really. I called the consultant but I am not able to hold of him.

I verified ROC record by online, the consultant has been removed all the existing direcotrs except one  and added new directors. Can you please advise me  how to proceed and notified to ROC take action  against the activities without my authrization and presence.  I am guessing they forged my signature  as well.

Thanks for advise




With out Managing Director  authorization permission  CA has 


P C Agrawal (Vice President (Corporate))     22 May 2015

P C Agrawal
Vice President (Corporate) 
 822 likes  8060 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You should take service of some other consultant who can first find out the facts by making online inspection of returns filed in the name of the company and then advise suitable legal action in court/Company Law Board case of cheating/forgery.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »