Michhami dukkadam.

On this auspicious occasion of Jain Samvatsari,
I am apologetic for everything if I have hurt you knowingly or unknowingly in any ways by my action, my talk or my thought.

 

I Really had suggested something wrong to anyone, or given any wrong guidance, or had involved in any silly issues
Please pardon me with your full affection

Michhami Dukkadam.

 

               

Replies (7)

Michhami Dukkadam To All Members

 

Michhami dukkadam ??????

Crazy words.

Michhami Dukkadam is a  phrase meaning 'to be forgiven' or 'may all evil that has been done be forgiven'.

Forgiveness is requested by saying "Michchhami Dukkadam" to each other. It means "If I have caused you offence in any way, knowingly or unknowingly, in thought, word or deed, then I seek your forgiveness".

ok. "Michchhami Dukkadam" 

 

Michhammi Dukkadam smiley

 

Michchami Dukkadam

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details